Cabinet Refacing | Cabinet Resurfacing | Kitchen Cabinet Refacing saves the time, mess and cost of installing an all new kitchen.
Our Quote is a must! Call (978)494-4973 | (603)262-1147 to schedule an appointment, or schedule your consultation online without even picking up a phone!
Inconvenience is Major Factor if you were to Replace all your Kitchen Cabinets
When we reface your existing cabinets, the project is often completed within 2 to 4 days. There is little disruption to your daily routine. And, the dust and dirt is kept to a minimum.
When replacing kitchen cabinets, you are forced to live without cabinets for one to five weeks or more, depending on the scope of the project. This means you have to:
- Eat out frequently, which increases your costs.
- Set up a temporary kitchen.
- Live with dust and dirt.
- Replace your floor if it gets damaged during the demolition.
- Repaint areas that get nicked during the demolition.
It can take weeks or months to complete a full scale kitchen remodeling, where cabinets are removed and new cabinets installed. Compare that with kitchen cabinet refacing: often in just a few days, our dedicated factory trained installers, crafts and installs new custom cabinet doors, drawers and hardware.
By simply refacing your cabinets instead of replacing them, you will save:
- Money $$$
- Wear and tear on your other kitchen elements, such as your floor and countertops.
The Low Cost of Kitchen Cabinet Refacing can Save You Thousands!
Replacing your Cabinets can cost $15,000 to $45,000, as it typically involved when remodeling the entire kitchen. The cost varies based on:
- The room size and layout.
- The extent of the work to be completed.
- Unforeseen issues or concerns during the project.
- The type of wood and kitchen cabinet style.
- The use of crown molding, accessories and other details on the kitchen cabinets.
Refacing your existing cabinets is the ideal choice for consumers that plan to keep the same kitchen layout, want the work completed in days not weeks, and who want to be able to use their kitchen during the remodeling process.
Our Cabinet Refacing Advantages:
- No demolition is required
- Maintenance Free
- Can be easily cleaned with soap and water
- Doors & drawers have a clean uniform appearance
- More durable than wood
- Moisture, heat, scratch and impact resistant
- No need to change plumbing or any wiring
- Better Warranty
- All work done by our factory trained installers