Here is your guide for What should I do and not do for Outdoor Decorations. In December drive around at night and you’re bound to find some homes in your neighborhood that stick out. While some homeowners keep their holiday lights minimal, others tend to go a little over the top. Don’t be Holiday’s and confused!
Outdoor Holiday Decor:
- Decorations with moving parts should be kept to a minimum.
- Try to limit the number of inflatables, or just skip them all together. Remember that during the day, inflatables will likely be deflated leaving your lawn with a bunch of scattered bodies of Santa and Frosty.
- Stick to just one unified theme: Frosty the snowman, Santa’s toy house, Manger scene or deer with lights. Try to avoid representing every possible Christmas story through your lawn decor because will begin to look busy and scattered.
- Try to coordinate your colors. Lights along your roof should match those among your landscaping.
- Always be tasteful and Highlight your landscaping with matching colored lights or simple white lights. Try and not go over board.
- Keep straight lines and outline the architecture your house with white lights or dress up your roof-line with icicle lights.
- You can use ground spotlights to illuminate the front of your house or a few nice stand-out trees in your yard.
If you would like to learn more about what should I do and not do for Outdoor Decorations, please e-mail us today. Along with roofing, we offer Kitchen Cabinet Refacing, Basement Finishing systems Bathroom wraps, windows, siding and more. We serve homeowners in Exeter, Stratham, Epping, Brentwood, Hampton, Manchester, Nashua and other surrounding cities.
We’re fully licensed and insured, and our installation professionals have an average of 15 years of industry experience. When you turn to Benchmark Home Improvements for your roofing needs, you can rest assured that you’re doing business with one of the most reputable and experienced home re-modelers in the area. In fact, we’re so confident in the quality of our work, we include a labor warranty on the installation we perform.